Here is an abbreviated list of the new features offered to Mediasite 6.0 end-users:
- Live or on-demand streaming of any Mediasite presentation to your iPad®, iPhone®, iPod®, Blackberry® or Android® device using HTML5 and H.264
- Automatic device detection to ensure the most optimal Mediasite viewing format for each device type
- Touch-friendly Mediasite Player providing the same rich media experience as on a PC or Mac® plus familiar navigation gestures
- Variable playback speed for HTML5-based Mediasite Player
- Web-friendly mini player - This convenient, resizable player easily embeds Mediasite content in tight spaces on blogs and web pages. Viewers can choose to watch content right on the page or launch the full-size player.
- Enhanced screen reader mode - With a single keyboard shortcut, visually impaired users easily enable any Mediasite presentation, in any Mediasite Player, for screen readers like JAWS® or Window-Eyes.
If you still have questions or would like additional training on this or other classroom technologies, please request training here (link).